It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
1. Your Name
2. Your Email
3. Your Phone Number
4. How much would you like to give? (Please use numbers only)
5. How would you like this delivered? By PostCollection from our shop
A payment link will be sent via SMS or email shortly after receiving your order. If you have selected "By Post", you will also receive a separate payment link for the postage. Payment must be received before gift vouchers will be made available or posted.
All hampers include crackers or chutney, Myrrh and Local Heroes include both. All hampers can be adapted to suit vegetarians or those who require pasteurised cheeses. A vegan selection can also be supplied on request. All hampers also include a £5 gift voucher. Customers also have the option to add an acacia wooden cheeseboard to any hamper, for an additional charge.
All selections are presented in a recyclable gift tray with minimal plastic packaging. However, if you would like to have (almost) zero packaging, we offer a discount of £4 per selection. We would like to donate this £4 to Foodcycle NE, where it will help pay for someone’s dinner in Newcastle, but if you would prefer we refund it to you directly, please indicate on your order.
Photos are only representative and individual selections may differ from images shown
All selections are for collection ONLY from grate, 252 Jesmond Road, NE2 1LD.
4. Which selection would you like to order?
Gold (£25.00 ea.) It’s a classic. A selection of traditional and timeless festive cheese.
Frankincense (£35.00 ea.) Unusual and decadent. A selection of familiar and adventurous cheese.
Myrrh (£50.00 ea.) Nobody *actually* knows what this is. Expect the unexpected!
Local Heroes (£40.00 ea.) A celebration of our wonderful local producers, including cheeses, chutney and biscuits for cheese.
5. Use minimal packaging? (no hamper tray or presentation, cheese will be provided wrapped in waxed paper, ready to be unwrapped and served) YesNo
6. Add a wooden cheese board? (£15.00) YesNo
7. Preferred collection date. ONLY these dates are available, your order will be rejected and not processed if another date is chosen. Fri 18th 1pm to 6pm, Sat 19th 1pm to 6pm, Tues 22nd 1pm to 6pm, Wed 23rd 1pm to 6pm, Tues 24th, 10am to noon.
8. Any special requirements?
Payment links will be sent via SMS or email within a few days of placing an order. Your order is not confirmed until payment has been received. You will be provided with a timeslot on your chosen date (where possible) within 48 hours of payment. If this is not suitable, please let us know as soon as possible. This is to ensure social distancing in the shop.